Hadn't been into PoW since the expansion

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Brutalize, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Brutalize Member

but went in their tonight by myself for curiousity sake and noticed the mobs had been bumped up to 92 level range being 99 and 100 in level. Technically, you only have to be 90 to get into the zone, but the mobs now would be all red to a level 90. Any chance that the gear will get bumped to at least level 92? Stats can stay the same but it would be nice to put new adorns on them since a lot of that gear is still really good.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Not sure mate, I was hoping CoE would be just as hard with a different spin and replace PoW all together but there aren't enough HM Encounters in CoE currently. I would like to see the stats of PoW get upped a slight but (along with Avatar drops to keep them in line against PoW). Indeed I would also like to be able to use lvl 91 adorns from the new instances on my PoW gear as lets be honest Plane of War is still end-game gear if you can't get Avatar's.
  3. slippery Well-Known Member

I've been thoroughly ignored in every avenue I've taken to try to get this looked at. It makes zero sense for you to be able to use the new reds and yellows but not the whites, ESPECIALLY because they raised the level of the mobs and have the desirability for some stuff in here to still be best in slot.
  4. Gaealiege Active Member

Perhaps if you rephrased your request in the form of SC we could get this looked at.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Pandering to SC profiteering will just make more people who don't enjoy being strung along for penny-profits by micro-transactions.

SC market should NEVER be a "pay to win" thing. The solo: heal, power and rez items were to help Solo players out but was distinctly made non-usable in raids or groups. If they raised the bosses they may yet have plans to improve the gear. I normally give devs the benefit of the doubt because I know how long it can take to get some things done even as a amateur game artist/designer I can extrapolate how a large project like EQ2 would be hard for a team to manage at times. I hope to see PoW made obsolete soon with new innovated content as we expect with all paid expansion. Old gear falls off except End-Game and we gear up all over again its how it has been for years.
  6. slippery Well-Known Member

The gear doesn't need to be improved, and shouldn't. We just need to be able to use the new white adorns on it.
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

Opening up that text editor and changing the level values will take some time.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

That is fine with me as well Slipp.