Habitat for Norrathians Grand Prize Winner Elizara K'Vekn

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

The clanging, sawing, hammering, and shouts continued unabated for over a week. But although the nobles nearby complained incessantly to the guards, there was nothing that could be done.

For reasons known only to herself, Queen Cristanos had given approval for the construction and interior decoration company known as <Homes and Tomes> to build a home for a single citizen deemed "destitute by an act beyond their control." So the pampered and backstabbing nobles of Neriak suffered--but not in silence.

At long last, the construction crew packed up and left, making way for the quieter but no less busy decorating arm of the company. Minions scurried hither and yon, carting yards of fabric, various couches, chaises, beds, draperies, and fripperies into and out of the newly-built mansion. Shrill-voiced teir'dal matrons snapped orders while an ogre man, a teir'dal gentleman, two feir'dal ladies, a tiny female froglok, and an ayr'dal woman clustered in a corner, conferring over their clipboards as they jotted notes.

The small gathering broke up. The ayr'dal headed towards the castle, while the other five entered the home. They didn't leave for a week.

When they did...

Living Room by Blazewolf Lastdawn, C.I.D., L.T.D.
    Vice President of Homes and Tomes Construction and Interior Decorating.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Kitchen by Afista, C.I.D., L.T.D.
    Contractor for Homes and Tomes Construction and Interior Decorating.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Dining room by Blazewolf Lastdawn, C.I.D., L.T.D.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Guest rooms by Raeinar, L.T.D.
    Subcontractor for Homes and Tomes Construction and Interior Decorating.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Study by Kuerden Basajaunak, L.T.D.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Patio by Froggen Dasz, C.I.D., L.T.D.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Master bedroom by Afista, C.I.D., L.T.D.

[IMG]

[IMG]

This home was created for Elizara K'Vekn by <Homes and Tomes> for creating the winning entry for the Habitat for Norrathians writing contest. All entries for the contest can be found in the Library (Library's Vale of Halfpint Delight in Freeport on Antonia Bayle) on the second floor.

This home can be found at Elizara's 3 Walk of the Dead in Neriak on the Antonia Bayle server. It is currently open for visitors. However, the homeowner may change that, as is their right.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Edited to fix the images so they're actually visible. So sorry.

EDIT: Kuerden is actually a subcontractor, not a vice president. This is why posts should not be written while half brain-dead (which means I should probably never write posts!) oops.
  3. Tariya Active Member

Congratulations to Elizara for winning the contest!
    The house looks so much amazing, I will visit it asap to see this
    wonderful interieur and the exiting play of colours for myself.
    Please Elizara, let it be open for visitors for a while.

:)
  4. Kisy Active Member

This place turned out SPECTACULAR! Homes and Tomes has some amazing decorators at thier disposal.