guilds and housing

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Roscomax, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Roscomax Guest

It may well have been talked about before and i am just not phasing my search correctly but...if you are in a guild and then buy a house that requires a certain guild level to purchase what happens if you leave that guild and don't join another? Do you loose your house?
  2. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

Newp you don't lose it. You just need the guild to buy it. Of course, most guilds will not let you join just so you can buy a certain house or horse.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nemissis Guest

Aye sadly =( need a guild to purchase it.... if you still want to get it but dont want to stay in a guild get in contact with the guild leaders ask if you ccan do this (offer to give them status points in return maby) but whatever you do dont just join a guild buy it then leave right away..... doesnt sit to well with the players not very polite either =P the best thing to do is ask around =) but whatever you do let the guild leaders know ....you might find a guild who will be kind enough to let you do this =) hope you can get ur house tho!
  4. ARCHIVED-Roscomax Guest

I didn't mean to give that implication in any way, i am sorry you would draw such a conclusion. I just meant in the unlikely event...
  5. ARCHIVED-Kellin Guest

[p]Unless you're going for the largest houses, you don't need a guild to buy them. Most of the 2 and 3 room houses are available on a no status basis, just at different addresses. Look around. Do note that they cost more up front and cost more in rent, since you aren't paying part of it in status.[/p][p]I think the 5 room houses are all guild status housing, though.[/p]