Guild Launch - Guild Hosting for EverQuest 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ThomasGLR, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ThomasGLR New Member

Hello!

My name is ThomasGL and I am the Community Outreach Coordinator at Guild Launch. If you’re not familiar with Guild Launch, we are the leading gaming community and guild hosting platform with over 3.5 million registered players and supporting over 500 games.

If you've had a chance to use, or currently use, Guild Launch I’d love to gather some feedback on the service. How has your overall experience with it been? Likes and dislikes? What would you do to make Guild Launch better?

Just like you guys, I am also a gamer and I love interacting with the community. Our goal is to make Guild Launch the best gaming community hosting service for EverQuest 2, and with your feedback we can make that happen.

If you haven’t had a chance to try it out, here are some of our most popular features:

CUSTOMIZATION
    Guild Launch prides itself on providing a highly-customizable, yet easy-to-use platform, where users of all levels of tech- or design-savvy can make a website they can be proud of.

WEB & MOBILE - ALWAYS AVAILABLE
    Access Guild Launch anywhere with an internet connection and a web browser. Every Guild Launch site is optimized for mobile and our Banter Native App with integrated Banter Chat provide notifications and voice via a native mobile app. You can stay connected with your guild or group via desktop, tablet or other mobile devices.

RECRUITING
    Every gaming group spends considerable amounts of time finding new players. Our custom forums, multi-game recruiting, recruiting widgets, and guild search tools are specially crafted to allow you to get new players up to speed quickly.

MEMBERS & COMMUNICATION
    Whether you're a 'friends & family' guild or an international, multi-game fansite, Guild Launch provides a variety of tools to help your group share information, ask questions and work better together.

GOALS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
    Guild Launch is designed from the ground up to give you the tools you need to achieve your goals, whether that goal is "World First" boss kills or active participation around a thriving blog or podcast community. We have tools to help you track those achievements, raid clears, boss kills, PVP team match results and much more.

VOICE HOSTING
    A standard feature among both serious and casual gamers of all genres, Guild Launch offers voice chat servers from all the most popular providers, including Ventrilo, Mumble and Teamspeak.

SUPPORT
    Guild Launch takes pride in providing a level of support unparalleled in the industry. Our goal is to do anything we can to ensure users have the best experience possible and we’re committed to answering all questions as quickly as possible.

At Guild Launch, we strive to be the #1 leading guild hosting service to the EverQuest 2 community, catering to the needs of all the players.

If you have any questions or comments about Guild Launch, please don’t hesitant to reply to this thread or PM me directly. Thanks!