Guild housing portals broken?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Edelphia, May 12, 2015.

1. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having problems with houses you are trustee for now showing up at the guild portal? Did they suddenly put a limit to the number of houses on your portal list and not tell anyone?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I put in a petition for this and was told a gm couldn't help me. Talk about major frustration
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have access to tons of houses. The list displayed is very short compared to my actual list. I have to use filter because of the length of my list. When it first became to long I thought I was losing access to some of my houses because the list that was displaying I thought was alpha sorted which is incorrect. The display list isn't sorted in any order. If you think you are missing a house, enter the first letter of the character's name and see if it displays. I was very frustrated at first since I couldn't remove friend access to other people's houses. Not long after that it wouldn't matter since the number of houses I have from my alts alone is way way way to big to be displayed all at the same time. It is actually easier using the filter anyway, at least for me now that I got over the shock of needing to use it.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Ocarinah is right. If you cannot find someone's house on your list, it might be because the list is truncated, which happens once it reaches a certain length. Type in that character's name in the search field, and if you still have access to that house, then it should appear. As a side note, if it is an alt's house, you do have trustee access, but it won't appear on the guild portal housing list until you type your name in as a trustee on that house's access list. It's a bit of a pain, but honestly, I prefer it that way. (I have a ton of alts and even more houses for them.)
  5. Edelphia Well-Known Member

It's not an alt's house, it's a guildies. I tried filtering and got nothing at all.
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I hate to even ask this... but are you still listed as a trustee of the house?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spindle like this.