guild halls

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nunja, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Nunja Well-Known Member

Tried to zone into guild hall and being bounced back to character select. Then tried to log into a toon in GH and bounced again to character select.

Nunja and Munchina on HOF in T2 GH
    Twyla likes this.
  2. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

This may sound too obvious, but is your rent paid up?
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

If the rent isn't paid it should simply load you into the outside zone in front of the door so that you can pay it and then zone back in. And if you're not already in it you should get the prompt to pay rent. Sounds more like the zone isn't spinning up for some reason.
  4. Aleistir New Member

Actually, I've been having this same problem lately, although it's not a guild hall I'm zoning in to. It's any zoning, be it a house or adventure zone (Commonlands, Mara, etc). It seems that at least half the times I have to zone I get bounced to the character select screen. It's super annoying, but doesn't seem to cause any problems. This is new, perhaps the last few days or so. Prior to this, I would usually get stuck on the "connecting to zone server" for several minutes, but it would eventually go through. Now I just get bounced to character select fairly instantly.
  5. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I get that at times; sometimes once a day.
  6. Nunja Well-Known Member

Was not the rent every 3 weeks it is paid up to max to keep that from happening. Every toon that was camped in GH was dropping when trying to log in and my brig went to zone in and was dropped to character select...if it was the rent I would have gotten that message not zoning in and then dropped. Worked a few hours later with no issues I think the servers are totally being wonky.
    GrunEQ likes this.