Guild Hall Posts (First timer)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Estred, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

Hello, this frankly is my first time posting to the Homeshow and while I have an Everfrost Portal I am very proud of on the Guk server. I first wanted to show off some of my large projects in my guilds hall. The guild will remain unnamed for now as I haven't exactly asked the officers if they want the whole hall publicized they probably don't want tours lol. That aside here are the screens of stuff I have done though I had to do it in 1st person view and well... the last picture will say why.

Attached Files:

2. Estred Well-Known Member

Was hoping for some feedback >.> oh well guess I'm too new.
  3. DaMiniMarshmellow New Member

I can't see the pictures to provide feedback, sorry!
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, uploading a file directly to the forum doesn't work at this time. The uploader can see the images, but no one else can.

If you are willing to host the images on another site, and either link or insert the images in the text via BBC code, we can then see them and give feedback!
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Salavar likes this.
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

That works :D I thought your little outdoor garden area with the blue trees was lovely and you did a nice job with all of those trophy displays. Thanks for sharing!
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Final note before I start work on other projects. All my work does not use the Layout Editor currently as I find it much more fun and challenging to create Layoutesque looks without the Editor.
  8. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Looks good Estred! You should participate in the decorating contest that's coming up!
  9. Kasumi Member

love your library and garden. it looks really good :)
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

Wait there is a Decorating Contest? Links please?
  11. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

12. Estred Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link sadly though I don't think I have the time atm for such a competition as I am in collage and much of my time is eaten up by Raiding at night, going to class during the day and working in-between on class projects.