Guild Advancement Token

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Celestia, May 2, 2022.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

I have a question. I know the guild levels dwindle a little each time you level it higher. So, is there a point where it just becomes one level every token you get? My guild is 281 right now, and I have been trying to do all the little achievements to get these. Because I missed a lot of last expansion's achievements like raids, and certain heroics. So, I can't complete every last one. The last token I got was this morning, and it leveled the guild from 273 to 281, 8 levels. So, when does it really slow down? I just don't see my guild getting to 350 at this point. (But that's okay, I am happy with 300 or so.)
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how you are situated for alts, but alts can repeat the same achievements and provide levels. I don't remember the exact point that things slowed down, but I do know I leveled several guilds jsut by taking alts through the TS and adventure lines.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

I have a lot of characters, I think around 12 to 14 or so. So I have the amount to do it (maybe?) but I wasn’t sure just because the levels are fewer each time. If I don’t have enough I’m not too worried, just because there are some classes I don’t like and won’t play, and I don’t see the point of same classes unless on another server. Like I said I’m happy with 300 if I even get there. Thanks for the information though.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

You will get there. It took me like 2 or 3 characters going through the line and getting the regular guild achievements. Those toons didn't raid. I took 1 guild from 80 to 350, and another from 75 to 320. I just ran out of time on the second guild before the expansion released and I never got back to it.
    tasnee and Twyla like this.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

6. Celestia Well-Known Member

WOOT, 301. I guess 350 is possible like you said :D
    Hartsmith, Melkior and Bludd like this.
  7. Celestia Well-Known Member

I'm almost there! 329!

[IMG]
    Melkior likes this.