Guide Them To Destiny Quest

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Almee, May 8, 2023.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I am trying to complete the Stonebrunt Highlands quest, Guide Them to Destiny, and I have no idea how to complete it.

1. [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Felidael[/COLOR] has asked me to battle Kejekan spirits once more. He has asked me to use the [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Feral Spirit Talisman[/COLOR] upon their spirits before I completely banish them from the world. Near ( -1050, 535, 584 ) COPY
      • Use the Talisman on the spirits once they have reached 25% health.
      • Note: you need to stand within melee range.

The problem is, without being able to mentor down, I can't get them to 25% health even using a lvl 1 weapon and taking off all other weapons. I can't use my root, as it kills them, and that is the lowest hitting spell I have. Hitting them with the weapon does nothing,

I would skip this quest except I think I have to have it in order to start doing the faction quests to get the furniture. If that isn't the case, please tell me so I can get on with completing the other quests. If you have any suggestions on how to do this on KD, I'd appreciate knowing what to do as I'd like all my characters to complete this timeline.