Guide quest for status and 50-slot bag?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fantasy_Splitpaw, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Fantasy_Splitpaw New Member

Hey,

Apparently there was an event late last night where guides spawned at the Antonica lighthouse, and gave people a quest for 3.7million status and a 50-slot bag.
    I went to look for it today but no-one was there.

Can an event like that be repeated later on, preferably a bit earlier in the evening so that us EU players also have a chance of doing it? Some advance notice perhaps?
    I'm a fan of the player housing system in EQ2 and I'd love that status so I could afford the upkeep on the house in SQ I am after...

Thanks!
    Jaden, Rosyposy and Geroblue like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/guide/index.php?forums/everquest-ii-guide-events.330/
    Jaden likes this.
  3. Fantasy_Splitpaw New Member

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on that. Shame that yesterday's event is not listed there though: last post was from 29th of July.
    Siren, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  4. Bekkr Well-Known Member

I tried to get into Ant1 for the entire hour or so they were there. No luck.
    Jaden, Cheallaigh and Aterskia like this.
  5. Aterskia Active Member

me'es gots gestion(s), dat me'es been uses to gits inna crowded zone:

1. Uses Cloudrat's Travel Dojo, hit Travel Trophy, select Antonica, be's presented with choices 1 & 2, select 1.
    2. group wif sum-wun awl-redy in der, Call of Veteran in.
    3. monitors Guide forum, Events posted usua-lee >24hours prior, arriv inna target zone ~30minutes early ;)
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

1. the zone was "full" and not allowing more people to join unless someone in your group was already there
    2. Call of the Veteran isn't available on Varsoon
    3. the event from a few days ago was not posted on the guide forums
    Siren and Cheallaigh like this.
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i spent over an hour myself as well and gave up... i was lucky and got into the repeat of the event.

the problem with events like this, is the zone limits, this makes it extremely difficult for others to get involved. it would be nice, and highly unlikely of course, if they would actually use multiple guides when it's something as extremely popular as a bag like this... in multiple picks.
    Bekkr likes this.
  8. Spectre Active Member