Guide for returning players

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Carbajal, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Groote New Member

I've been using the Gardening Goblin merc lately, he has 4.6 million hitpoints and a heal of sorts.
    Only problem with him is he talks to much, but hey, he's a Goblin :)
    KythosMeltdown likes this.
  2. Tsurupettan Active Member

You are insanely lucky (especially since there are 12 rune drops) and your experience will not reflect other's experiences.

Also the easiest way to level other than being PL'd by another player is to own Claz'Zakla and have him solo everything for you. I've run 5 characters up in 9-10 hours each with him.
  3. DamnataAnimus Active Member

Yes he is VERY lucky lol.

I've got over 2k kills there (named of course) and have seen 5. Do the maths and at 2k kills (I've had more) the chance of getting one is 0.25%. I was able to get that many as I play on AB and am Australian so in tot had little competition for the named. On higher population severs and in US primetime now ka items have made it easy for anyone to kill named it may take you a .... while.

Good luck (you'll need it) and, Happy farming :p
  4. Virtuella New Member

Nice guide. Tons of info for new, returning players.
    Haven't played for many years and just bought a 3 month sub so i can do some casual gaming. Don't intend to raid but more like seeing leveling a toon and see some of the zones I never been too.
    Started out making a fury and cashed in the 12 year veteran award so I could buy some larger bags, and grabbed the veteran award with speed ring.

Which other awards should I consider taking to make life a little easier?
    I plan on buying the option for mercenary so i can molo a bit.

I can see there is veteran award with mercenaries. Should i grab those on my first toon, or are they stuck to one character or open for the entire account after signing contract.?

Not too far yet. only played 2 days and is 17, but so far I enjoy the return :)
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

It should say under each vet reward if it is 1 per account or per character.
  6. DamnataAnimus Active Member

Vet reward mercs are per character. Eac characater can claim and sign the contract the isle of refuge house is the only vet reward I can think of offhand that's a one time claim. Oh and the 365 loyalty tokens. But as katz said it will say if it's per character or one claim.

Since you have so many tokens if you need plat you can buy a small sack of platinum coins (or something like that) which will give you 500 plat when opened (can get as many as you want)
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Just not enough to be able to buy one month worth of krono...