Guardian - something's wrong - I suck lol

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by santargria, Oct 8, 2014.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

Thanks for reading because I really need help...

Lvl 94 Guardian, with crafted gear - Full set Rhenium and some jewelry and charms

So....

I did the Siren's grotto the other day with a merc (Daeron) - and yes, I got hammered a few times and couldn't finish on my own, I had to have a mate help (95 inquis) from the frog forward.

After completing and turning in, I got the 2nd set to go back and do it all over again. A guildy (95 guard) and I (still 94) went in together.

The problem is the 2nd time even the darn frogs were kicking my butt - they were hitting me for 128k at a pop ( i only have 130 k hp) and my buddy was barely being damaged.

I must have died 20+ times trying to get through.

Can anyone help figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong? Any and all positive criticism is greatly appreciated.

Here is my char: http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2168960730259 in case anyone has time to take a look

Much appreciated - maybe I just suck at the guardian :( which is very possible :confused:
  2. Droll Active Member

Get your level and get current gear.
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Get with an ss group, hit 95, then get 95 gear, then grind out those 48 other aa's pronto.