Guardian ETH Summer Addorn 2018

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Hellfiren, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Guardian Friends,

Wanted to Collect some Thinkings about the NEW ETH Summer Class Rune.

In My Opinion its only good for solo gaming because i loose a very strong Groupe Defending Proc On Sentry Whatch.
    For me the Guardian is a Tank not a DD and Tanks duty is preventing the Group to get Aggro and Damage.
    So why the Class Rune was changed that way instat of let it Have the Old Proc plus a new atvantage for maybe a slighty DPS increase or something other usefull like a reset proc chance for Stone Skins or something ?

Tell me you thoughts with this.

Helfiren
  2. guard Active Member

tbh I never use sentry watch and the new rune with extra damage to taunts is a lot better. although I have not tested since they changed the way the new rune works in todays update notes
  3. Kioske Well-Known Member

More damage = More taunting power = less dead DPS due to pulling aggro. The new rune is 100% a win, use it.
  4. Boli Active Member

I'd still use my other rune as a Paladin in groups - my DPS isn't that good enough to warrent denying groupwide fervor.
  5. guard Active Member

this thread is about the guardian version and there is no benefit what so ever to using the old guardian rune over the new one.
    The new rune make's it a lot easier to hold aggro from high dps.
    old rune = we know high dps will rip aggro so here death save them
    new rune = lets make it really hard for dps to rip aggro
    Chimeron likes this.
  6. Ogdinmar Active Member

Yeah the old one was garbage. The only thing it had going for it was the DR they add last time around, and that was even marginal. The extra triggers did not stack with the effect from the character tree that added triggers.