GU100 - Final rewards for all collections - really?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xyno, May 1, 2016.

1. Amfish Active Member

i didnt even try to look for them until after completing all other collections. But they are hidden up on the rock 'walls' around heroic zek overland. one of them is on the tip top of the rock spire near the bridge. heres a wonderful paint job map! Locations are the red squiggles

[IMG]
  2. Lea Plath Active Member

Get reply!

Have you done anything that gains you access to hidden shinies?
  3. Lea Plath Active Member

So. I've been talking to folks.

I have done: Solo SK collection. Heroic Overland. Solo overland. CT collection. I have done solo and heroic sig quest for Zek. I have done ToT sig quest.

I cannot see blue shinies, but people are saying with Solo/heroic overland they can see them. Any ideas?
  4. Lemilla Active Member

Perhaps you need to have completed the original Heritage Quests in order to see the shinies for the upgraded versions?
  5. Amfish Active Member

what with needing druzaic, it wouldnt be a far stretch that you need this... will have to check with an alt that hasnt done them yet and see if i can.
  6. Lea Plath Active Member

OK folks. Survey time.

What of these have you done. Lets find a common thread.

Solo Overland Collection:
    Heroic Overland Collection
    Solo Scourge Keep Collection
    Heroic Scourge Keep Collection
    Fabled Varsoon Collection:
    Fabled Temple of Cazic Thule Collection:
    Solo Zek Sig Quest:
    Heroic Zek Sig Quest:
    ToT Sig Quest:
    ToT Crafting Timeline:
    Shiny Brass Shield HQ:
    Sword Sword of the Ykesha HQ:
  7. Yahku Active Member

Are you sure that you cannot see them? At least on Thurgadin there are always many farmers right now, many of them AFK-farmers which stand directly above a shiney spawn location making it nearly impossible to get any. The problem of too-easy-to-obtain shineys which one can get while being afk of with a bad equiped twink ;)
  8. Eddard Member

The meta diadems collection is 7 pieces. Where does the 7th piece come from?
    1 from solo overland collections
    1 from heroic overland collections
    1 from AS keep
    1 from heroic keep
    1 from Varsoon contested
    1 from Cazic-Thule contested

Any ideas on where the 7th comes from and when you are able to see the "blue" heritage shinies and whether they drop in solo or heroic or both?
  9. Yahku Active Member

And one from the blue shineys of the heroic overland zek, thats the shineys mentioned before. 5 collections.
  10. Eddard Member

Ok so I assume then that once you have the 6 diadems from the other collections completed you will then be able to see the blue shinies to finish the last diadem meta piece.
  11. Entropy Well-Known Member

Can someone confirm which collections are actually needed to see the blues? I have everything done except for Heroic Scourge Keep - is that definitely a requirement?
  12. Yahku Active Member

I am not sure which ones u really need, the heroic overland zek most probably but i do not know whether thats sufficient or not. I definitely was able to see them before finishing the heroic scourge keep collection.
  13. Eliziana Active Member

Heroic Scourge Keep is not a requirement to see Blue Shinies.
  14. Rarrum Active Member

5 second casting time means 10 lost CAs on a beastlord (if the server is performing optimally, probably more like 6-7 on a raid). That's a hit to damage sure, but worse, a big loss of savagery.
    Karsa and Eliziana like this.
  15. Rhymehouse Member

I'm afraid I have to agree the casting time and the recast are way too long they might be half good if they had no casting time and were 1 or 2 min recast.

Can this be interrupted cause an 8min recast on an interrupted fervor buff would suck big time!!!
  16. Entropy Well-Known Member

These need to be hot fixed soon, please. Instacast (like almost every other recent charm) and lowered recast times. Not down to 1 min - but something more usable than where they are now.
  17. Conifur Well-Known Member

What is required to see the Blues? I have tried to find what is required and have not been successful. Thank you.
  18. semisus Does not play this game

You need all of fableds ruins of varsoon , cazic thule , scourge keep advanced solo and wastes normal and heroic versions in order to see blue shiny
  19. Conifur Well-Known Member

Thank you.
  20. Krumble Member

The final reward is so terribad for the time / plat required to complete. I really hope daybreak considers giving the final charms a significant boost to put them in line with the relative difficulty to obtain.