Grouping

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by dreamer05, Oct 28, 2017.

1. dreamer05 New Member

Is there any grouping on this server? I just started and the server seems a little under populated. I’m playing a Defiler and don’t really like to solo so I’m hoping this is a more group friendly server.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

your best bet? find a friendly guild... it also depends on what you want as an end goal, hardcore raiding? casual a few days a week raids? tradeskillers? just casual?

I happen to know mine is friendly and we have toons of all levels, we raid p to 3 days a week(voluntary), tradeskill, we welcome alts and spouses as well.
  3. dreamer05 New Member

I don’t necessarily have a goal just yet. But I don’t want to level to max by soloing
  4. rickert New Member

DPS has it the easiest to find their way into groups you really only need one healer and one tank that leaves 4 slots for DPS. Maybe fit utility here but not required. Also ENC class can fit utility and DPS from I have seen making them desirable. Couple of other things:

A lot of lower level groups are PL groups now. Tank is almost always a mentored one which makes it harder for low level tanks. Almost all of the PL groups i have seen asking for more is for DPS slots.

Adventure XP gains just flat out stink. Forces a lot to do collection and zone discoveries for the first 20 levels or so.

No one really starts grouping until 11+ in WC and BB. Even then those zones can be dead.

Many wait until Double XP windows to level alts.