Grotto Goodness!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The monthly Moonlight Enchantments event this month (aka "Grottos") is getting 25 new buyables, 21 of which are house items! These will be permanent additions to what the vendors already carry. The answers to 99% of the other standard questions regarding these items are likely answered on this page. (I know some of you will come up with creative questions that aren't answered there, just because, well, you're the decorating community, and you think outside, around, under, through, etc. the box!)

~Mum
  2. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Thanks for screenshots of all the new stuff Niami!
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You're most welcome! I was excited when I got home from errands yesterday and found Kaitheel's post about them being on Test. I can see lots of possibilities with some of them!
    Katz, HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

thank you- can't wait - means making a LOT of rootbeer- luckily i have sever toons who want to get to 85 on crafting
    chattie, Prissetta, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Omg, I knew I was going to have to do ME this month as I need more watery tiles, but this will require two days dedicated to ME's just so I can get all these lovely new items, lol. Thank you for sharing, Denmum! :)
  6. chattie Well-Known Member

OMG! I love, love, love all those goodies. TY for the pics :) much appreciated. I'm drinking H2O now to aid the drooling as I look over the list. I am so glad I fed that brownie root beer after root beer last month, although, like Merriel I see two days of pumping out more root boor this month in order to feed my hunger for all that greenery, a few crowns for my divas, and oc some of those lanterns. **Wipes away the drool and smiles**
  7. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Thank you Niami for the pic shots.

Thank you Team for the additional Grotto goodies. I really love the Glowbulbs, they're so pretty and the mushrooms, I collect them. All the additional plants are wonderful.
    Prissetta and Niami DenMother like this.