Gorowyn's underwater library and museum

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Jan 19, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

dunno how to delete my thread so ill just remove the post till everything is calmed down.. appologies if ive causes any undue stress on doing a couple of randoms... what i have done is still on my channel but not on thread to save any more head aches..again sorry :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aww I don't like to see this - you've not caused any stress so don't apologise! <3
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Plus, I want to see this place you've features - hopping over to your channel!
  4. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Wait, did I miss something? I knew you were doing randoms (which I've watched) but I don't know why you're apologizing for doing them. Did someone get upset about you doing them, Kianne?
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

no no ones upset me at all i dont think ...i should of waited as there is a long list of people with request... i didnt take them off here to cause concern i couldnt delete the threads. they are on my channel you can still see them so many videos were goin up so fast i , i couldnt keep up so thats why i did a couple of randoms, i will happly make more when we all know whats going on and where to go so im happy to wait ... for my allocations, no need to worrie or fuss :) if uve subscribed to my channel ull see when i do any more.. :D
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Keep them coming! I love the random ones!! :D
  8. Wizzam Well-Known Member

The minute I saw the cover photo for that video, I jumped right over to this house. It's gorgeous! The creative use of the outdoor area, the use of books for custom furniture and the tile work is all gorgeous! Skinning the tops of the stairs with rugs was pretty clever too.
    I love how they chose to only skin parts of the house and keep some of it original.
    Very well done!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, I gotta know: how do you get mini-maps for the various houses? I've tried finding one for the 6-room Gorowyns, for example, and every time I bring up the stupid default Mini-Map, it just laughs sardonically at me and says there's no map available for it. :(

Awesome job with the decorating to Timeandspace (I'm guessing the owner's also the decorator, probably a Dr. Who fan :D), and with the video to you, Kianne! :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(For those who don't know, a "bibliophile" is a book-lover/-appreciator. Not sure what the rest of that one title meant; I presume it's where they came from, those particular ones.)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  11. kianne Well-Known Member

Eq2 map updater is all I use hun some times thier there other times there not ..and ty for you nice comment on the tour.. makes doing them feel appreciated xx
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously, seeing it in video form (though I think a lot of groovy screenshots by you would've worked, too ;->) inspired me to put it on my list of places to visit! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  13. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Wow! I can't believe one of my houses has a video! Thank you so much for touring my house and for all the comments. I had no idea about these videos until today. I was scrolling through them, having fun looking at all the beautiful houses people have built, when I happened to stumble across my own house LOL.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Were you the decorator as well? 'Cause it's really awesome! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  15. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm the decorator :) And thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I especially loved how you carried the "underwater" theme all the way around in any window. Most impressive! :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah and kianne like this.
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

you are more than welcome i love love loved your home it was AWESOME..... totaly beautiful....i hope to see more of your work hunni so please add what you like to the list and if you know of any other awseome decorators that have place that might like a video tour please get them to add theirs too ... houses or GH all are welcome... :) xx
    Ocarinah likes this.
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love to see more of your work as well. Please submit any and all houses you would love a video tour completed on. If you have friends or guildies that decorate please let them know as well. We totally love to include everyone no matter what skill level. I should update the request thread to allow people to start sending in houses regardless of how many houses they have since we have pretty much caught up with a few exceptions.
    kianne likes this.
  19. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Y'all work so hard on these videos, I'm so addicted now! Thank you for all these wonderful tours. Where is this list you mention? I very very rarely come to the EQ2 forums and didn't even know there was a homeshow forum until yesterday XD and now I cant stop watching videos LOL
    kianne likes this.
  20. kianne Well-Known Member

here is the link to the page where you can submit home s ...GH etc that you would like toured :) <VIDEO TOUR LINK> Please feel free to tell your friends :)
    Ocarinah likes this.