Goodbye

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by draidean, Jan 7, 2023.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

I thought a lot about what to say here. It all boils down to one thing so I'll make it short and sweet. The game is not fun anymore, for me. It's a chore. More frustration than fun, more work than play. I'll miss you homeshow peeps so so much and the good things that were left about it, all relating to you. Unfortunately, my last straw came yesterday. I also don't want to ruin your fun with my increasingly frequent complaining. It's just time for me to move on. It was a couple of fun decades while it lasted. Maybe I'll bump into some of you in greener pastures; you know how to reach me on the outside in the meantime.

Love,
    Celestiell

Edit: I'm going to give it one last try. Will see where they go over the next few months and with new content, dubiously. Thank you all for your support.
  2. Ladislava Active Member

Celestiell, so sorry to see you go. But I hope you find something that is fun once again. You will be missed :(
  3. Crazylayde Active Member

Sad to see you leave. Thank you for all of your help and support. You will be missed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Good luck out there !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ooh noo, what if they glue back that last straw and add a few more unbroken?

Sad to see you go, please do pop in every now and then, don't worry about the chores, just pop in for chat or to visit some houses.
    hugs!

P.S. In other words even if you decide to delete the game do not forget login info and with free to play you can still visit
  6. Brunhild Member

I totally understand. I had to do the same with SWG Prophecy. They closed down about a year after I left so I guess I could feel it coming. But when it ceases to be fun, then it's time to either back away or move on. Good luck in wherever you end up and know that most of us will still be here if you want to come back.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hope you never regret that one last try! :)

And I agree with Chikkin! :)

Uwk
    draidean and Geroblue like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you go over this hon. . . I hope you decide to stay. . . but if you don't . .good luck out there. Maybe you could just visit the forums here from time to time and say HI!
    Unfortunately . . or fortunately. . . I am in this for the long-haul. This one particular thing isn't enough to make me leave. There is no place I would rather be. . . havent found another world I like playing in as much as I do Norrath. So. . . here I will stay until the bitter end.
    I hope I see you again hon. . .
    Agent Q
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear you are not leaving anymore *whew*. I saw your post but didn't have a chance to post before this. Dang RL, kicks the air. So so so happy you are still here. Hugs!
  10. Stellacious Active Member

Celestiell !!!

I have been looking for you in game. Talk to you soon.

Stelllacious :)
  11. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

People go, and people come back. For that I am glad that you are staying, but should you need to wander off, remember that the path does also lead back.

*hugs*
  12. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Glad you decided to stick around! :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :)

Uwk