good 2 boxing options

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Vamlor, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Vamlor Guest

Hey, just started up the game again and looking for something to box with my bst. I don't know much about the bst or how difficult it is to box him, so I'm just curious if anyone has found combos that work well or has some advice to share about boxing one.
    Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

To be honest, the beastlord can't be pulled around. It takes too much to get the levels for your warders to try that. Anything that is going to be dragged around is going to need to be useful without much work so a dirge would probably be best since most of their buffage is maintained.
  3. ARCHIVED-Vamlor Guest

Thanks, I suppose thats probably the route ill end up taking. I have a mid lvl Inq i might try, but I'm thinking that will probably end up being to complicated.
  4. ARCHIVED-SpineDoc Guest

Vamlor wrote:
    Inquisitor wouldn't be bad at all. They have group melee buffs, very nice ones. Of course you can heal and cure depending on how much you want to switch over to the 2nd box, otherwise you at least get decent hp and mitigation buffs. And if you can at least engage the inquisitors autoattack you get a decent amount of dps and also some heals from their dps.
  5. ARCHIVED-SpineDoc Guest

Oh and if you haven't played enough to get a feel for BL, they are VERY hands on. Between positioning, doing your melee CA's, charging up your advantages, etc. you are pretty much always spamming buttons.
  6. ARCHIVED-Karussh Guest

I would go Fury or inq...Not sure if they have a fury Merc