Gold Member to All Access Update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Gulaep, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Hello.

Before today's update I was a Gold member subscriber and my account is due for renewal on May 3, 2014.

I read in the notes long ago when this change was being announced that Gold member subscribers would automatically be updated to the All Access membership without us having to do anything.

I would just like a confirmation on the following please:

Before the update my Subscription Level label was "Gold" but now after the update it says "Member". This means I was switched over from a Gold subscriber to an All Access member yes? And my renewal date is still May 3, 2014?

Just checking to make sure I have the correct label showing for my account and that the renewal date wasn't changed.

Thanks.
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Check was done on Freeport for for the new names. Results were:

Gold = Member
    Silver = Silver
    Bronze = Free
  3. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Thank you Dulcenia.

I am just going to assume that my renewal date wasn't changed at least until someone official replies and says otherwise. I don't imagine it would have changed but I wanted to check just in case.

In Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) and World of Warcraft (WoW) they would occasionally extend your subscription if there was significant downtime. I know 12 hours or however many it was isn't very significant, this was just an example of why subscription due dates can change.
  4. Gudum Active Member

Easiest way to see when your sub ends is to look on the marketplace window for the expiration date for the "Redeem 500SC".
  5. Irish Active Member

The redeem 500 sc has nothing to do with my renewal date , says i can claim it tomorrow and my renewal date isnt till the 21st of next month.