Gold Account -- Can't access characters

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-mozart357, May 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-mozart357 Guest

I recently moved and had to update my address. I reset my billing information today and restarted my Gold subscription plan. However...I am still unable to access my characters. When I mouse over the greyed out characters it says I am beyond my character limit.

Why is this and how can it get fixed?
  2. ARCHIVED-mozart357 Guest

Nevermind--resolved via Chat.
  3. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Zhadowsee@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Hello Zhadowsee! Sorry for the late response my friend. I'm glad you were able to resolve your character issues. Happy gaming!
  4. ARCHIVED-Zuklaak Guest

Zhadowsee,

What was your resolution? I'm having the same issue.
  5. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Zuklaak wrote:
    Zuklaak, I would recommend sending a support ticket since this particular issue is account specific. You're more than welcome to PM me your ticket reference number and I will be more than happy to personally assist you!
  6. ARCHIVED-Zuklaak Guest

Thank you for your reply, I have a case #120520-000232 I've posted a screen shot of my character select screen showing me as veteran account and not gold.
    Thanks again for your response.

My case was answered, didn't realize the the max char. was 7 now. Still not sure why most of my equipment became unwearable.

Zuklaak
  7. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Zuklaak wrote:
    Thanks for providing the reference number Zuklaak. It looks like one my colleagues have already responded to your ticket. I will check up on it once you've replied!