Goblin with Top Hat Model is Broke - Gibber Ticket and Illusion Broken With It

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redwoodtreesprite, Nov 30, 2012.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I read in another thread about how the goblin ticket is broken, that when you use it, there is no goblin appearing to talk to. Well, I found out why.

I have a character who was using the illusion we got from the facebook challenge. When I loaded her in, she would not render. I cancelled the illusion, and she suddenly appeared.

Something got broke with the goblin model itself. It will not render in the game. Until this is fixed, we cannot play the goblin ticket game or use the illusion.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Oh you can use it, its kinda cool being invisible and killing stuff, I've had more than one person come over to try to see where I was while mass pulling overland mobs for obols this morning.

But it seriously needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Emms likes this.
  3. Emms Member

It's when reading this it feels good to not play on PVP server, that is invis for real!
  4. Ahma Member

Oopsie! We need to control our goblins better. We're aware of the issue with the Goblin Games Ticket and the Gigglegibber Marching Orders illusion, and it should be fixed in the next few days.

In the meantime, to get into the Goblin Games:
    - Use the Goblin Games Ticket from your inventory
    - /target a mysterious gigglegibber
    - /hail
    - Select your game as normal