Goblin, Pony and Deity pet

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by mague, Jan 16, 2013.

1. mague Active Member

Hi,

when ordering pony and goblin to harvest i set their options to invisible.

Is there a better way to get them back then canceling deity pet, canceling pony, type /petoptions, set goblin to visible, get items, cancel goblin, recast pony, type /petoptions, set pony to visible, get mats, recast goblin, give him orders, set him invisible, give pony orders, set it to inisible, recast deity pet. ?? ;)

If not, would it be possible to get a list of all hidden pets with /petoptions in a future patch ?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is no reason to set the pony or goblin to invis.. just summon them, send them out, then unsummon them. They continue to harvest even while dismissed.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Elostirion Well-Known Member

But I do wish that they all wouldnt stand on top of each other, in addition to any other pets...
  4. Sucha Active Member

Summon one then turn your character and summon the other - they are summoned wherever you are looking so by turning your character between one and the other they will not be on top of each other.
  5. Elostirion Well-Known Member

yes, and when I log in with them all up, I can take a couple steps in any direction and they will scatter....

but still. o_O
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Just so I can be sure what you are saying is the same as what I am interpreting, are you suggesting that development time should be spent on getting them to disperse on log-in, when the problem could be solved by merely dismissing them before logging off?
  7. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Um, no. You've read enough of my posts to know I am verbose and candid enough to say what I mean.
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

That is why I didn't understand why you wrote what you did. Unless you were just being sarcastic. If that was the case, then well played.
  9. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Because I think highly dramatic complaining, and the demanding of dev action should be the minority action on boards like this. Simple banter and the offering of observation and opinions should comprise a relatively higher proportion of the posts. I was contributing to the mathematical restoration of that proportion.

(not saying that you were being dramatic or complaining, although maybe you are too used to expecting it)
  10. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Ok. Got it. I will admit that I couldn't fathom why someone would go through the trouble of trying to /pet_hide the goblin and pony, when they can easily be toggled off and still operate correctly. (In fact, they work better that way - unless they managed to fix the bug where it would set the timer to 10 hours if someone logged out with the goblin up. Honestly, that shouldn't be a priority fix, since the problem can be resolved by toggling it off before logging.)

Anyway, well played on the reductio ad absurdum.