Goblin Harvester still bugged.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Moammar, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Moammar New Member

I have 2 characters that the goblin still has a 12 hour recast with 5 points spent. Will this ever be fixed?
  2. Moammar New Member

Still bugged.
  3. Moammar New Member

Still bugged.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

default UI or custom
    check your time and date on the pc

It works on my characters that have the goblin line
  5. Farreach New Member

Using Default UI I have 2 accounts
    Goblin works fine on one account
    On other account if I log off with goblin up or zone I then get a 12 hour reuse time when I next try to use goblin
    If I put goblin away I do not have a problem with him next time I use him
    This is a bug
    Only difference in default UI on accounts is I use blue background on one it works Red on one it does not both are being used on same computer
  6. Moammar New Member

Still bugged on 2/9 characters.
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

I have 2 accounts as well. Account 1 has one character (ratonga/brigand) with the goblin gatherer, and to this date have no related problems. Account 2 has 2 characters with the goblin. The halfling/fury has a minor issue in that when I login the goblin is already summoned even after I dismissed it before logging the previous time...no big deal. The dark elf/inquisitor sometimes works properly and sometimes gets the 12 hour bug...but only with that character. Doesn't seem to be an account thing, more of a character specific thing.
  8. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

I'd recommend submitting a ticket to our gm's to see if they can do anything. If they can't, they will report it to the appropriate department to help get this fixed.
  9. Moammar New Member

Still broken. I submitted a ticket. They told me to watch patch notes. I watched patch notes. Goblins got updated twice. THEN I started this thread.
  10. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

1 character bugged in this way, my assassin.
  11. Moammar New Member

Still bugged.
    Petitioned again.
    "While the Gathering Goblin has certainly undergone some problems in the patch, it is currently working as intended at this time"

Working as intended....12 hours refresh if you forget to unsummon/zone.

How long has CoE been out?
  12. Moammar New Member

And post was moved from support forums. Nice.
  13. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

It's not worth the $$$ to fix it.
  14. Quanehbos New Member

Seeing this thread as I read the forums while working on my morning coffee, I couldn't help thinking, "how wonderful that since I got the response to a petition on this when I first used the skill, I now know to cancel the buff icon so it doesn't happen anymore"... log onto 95 alchemist dwarf zerker and having been logged off for a night's sleep obviously could not have just bugged out, so the 12 hour recall timer on him is NOT correct.......Undocumented Game Feature WAI hit me too :(

Oh well, job security for the CS folks resetting just this one bug across the game I guess. /shrug