Duplicate Glue Substance quest item price bug.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Four10100, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Four10100 New Member

Kaladim TLE Server
    'Glue Substance' purchased from Des Glacierwell for the solo quest "She's a Little Dinghy" costs 5000p. This seems like a bug.
    Krieluxa, Rose, Carynn and 2 others like this.
  2. Striker45 New Member

Same issue. Showing as 5,000p. Skyfire server. It should be 12c according to wiki.
    Rose, Sleppen and elflover like this.
  3. Sleppen Active Member

Yep. This gives a new meaning to "Super Glue."
    Rose likes this.
  4. Sleppen Active Member

Tok Oil in Maldura is also 5000 plat. This is for the Lasslyn's Quenching Oil quest.
    Rose likes this.
  5. Kindread Active Member

This is still an issue, there are quite a few quest items that are listed at 5,000p.

This can't be a difficult thing to fix ...
    Rose likes this.
  6. Rose Well-Known Member

• I posted the same problem with Lasslyn's Quenching Oil quest in Thalumbra/Maldura. When I clicked on Clanzback to purchase the oil for 48G after completing his quest, "Ooze Cruise" (completed on 8/13/2021), it showed the cost was 5000 Platinum.
    • Seems like this must be the same bug / different affecting multiple quests across the game. We cannot go forward with quest line unless it is fixed. There is no way a quest would require 5000 Platinum to complete.
    • I wonder how long it will take for them to acknowledge and fix it.
  7. Rose Well-Known Member

I am having the same problem as you on the same quest. I posted it in bugs yesterday.
  8. Kindread Active Member

Hate to say it, but this is exactly what lack of testing does. Its very obvious that no one bothered to even go through the quests, even though the expansion revolves around faction.

Devs really should be letting us beta prior to release of a new xpac, even if only for a couple days. This would have been found by us on hour one.