Glowing Luclinite Coffer Weekly Reward

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Scrappyz, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

So while boredom got the best of me I was looking through the weekly rewards just because and I came across this item.. It's called Glowing Luclinite Coffer and it says it's required by the quest "Binding to the Dark."

My question is two-fold.. 1) Has anyone seen this drop from the weekly yet? and 2) Does anyone know anything about this quest and/or have it and if so where does one go to pick it up?

I've already looked on eq2u and google and haven't found anything on either of these subjects so figure I'd see if anyone knows anything.
  2. jediranger New Member

This item is also located in the Pinata chest from the corral quests the girl gives you after you finished the 3 main quests for that zone.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

A member of our raid force stated in Discord "Also they can, at least from the heroics, drop from any named. Not just the last one." Then another posted this in our Discord:
    [IMG]
    Kittybock, Breanna and Scrappyz like this.
  4. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

lol well now that this new scepter has been unlocked, I've gathered what all this is for.. apparently I was a little early on my curiosity :D
    Breanna likes this.