Glass orbs don't drop anymore?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Valens, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Valens Member

Howdy all
    I'm working the epic 2.0 and one requisite is obtain the Uruvanian language via Words of Air which is started and completed by examining a A Glass Orb that drops from Djinns.

So I went off to The Shimmering Citadel where there are tons of Djinns. The problem is after nearly 5 hours and killing probably a 1,000 Djinns there wasn't one single Glass Orb drop. I went in there @120, mentored to 60 and 55 and still nothing. I even checked to make certain I didn't already obtain this language, nope I didn't

Any ideas how or another place to obtain the glass orbs?

Thanks
  2. Fangrim Active Member

Make sure you don't have one in your personal bank. You can check by clicking on the eye on your character screen. It's the only reason I can think they aren't dropping anymore for you as you have to click on the first one and start the quest to get more to drop.
  3. Valens Member

Wow! I didn't think of that. That's a good point. That char is old and has so much junk in it's bank you probably hit the nail on the head.

Thanks Fangrim
  4. Fangrim Active Member

5. Valens Member

Well I'll be darned. You were right. I found the little suckers in a jammed full bank bag. Thanks for shaking up the dust in my brain? :)
    Breanna, Fangrim and Sigrdrifa like this.
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

LORE items are sneaky like that! :D
    Breanna likes this.