Getting very frustrated!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I'm pretty sure I have high level tailors (bags) and carpenter (boxes for your bank) on that server - will log in very shortly and send you some stuff :)

And completely my pleasure :)

Edit: If you have any loyalty coins (type C then check the currency tab), 7 may get you a Box of Never-Ending Loyalty from the Loyalty merchant in Qeynos Harbour (I think - have a look, not sure if you have to have a sub for this) that has 52 slots.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thank you, Rhodris! You're a sweetheart!
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Strong boxes incoming! Check your mail in around half an hour - sending 20 for your bank slots.

And....bags sent as well.

Merry Christmas! :D
    Soara2, Breanna and flameweaver like this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks , Rhodris! Merry Christmas to you, too!:)
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Also purchase a house in a city, you will get 6 broker slots which you can put large bags in and drop stuff in them when you are out and about, when done with your adventures, you can sort through the stuff you put on the broker. Also the house comes with a vault that you can also put large bags or strong boxes in and that is more storage as well. Eventually you can put personal depots in there as you have the plat to buy them or level tinkering to make them, even more storage with those.
    Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestions, Cyrrena!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Rent on a house is cheap and if you don't pay the rent, your stuff Is still there, you just cant get in until you pay the rent (and not the back rent, but the next week's rent). Wish my landlord IRL was as accommodating...
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

So do I!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Been a bit but.... you are so welcome Leloes, and it looks like everybody answered all your questions and helped you with bags and boxes, sorry I didn't think of them when I did up your armor my bad..... Hope you are having fun and enjoying the game.

I do have a guild it's just me mostly, a few others who are never on, like my hubby, and I play at weird times mostly on the weekend, and if I get home early enough an hour or 2 through the week, so I wouldn't be much help, but you are more than welcome to send me a tell or something in game and I'll give you a guild invite. Just know ahead of time you will be lonely LOL

Main characters I'm on right now is Breanna, Pandamonia, Shalemar, and Kaysandra if you want. I have a bunch others but these are the one's I'm working on right now.
    Leloes and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Leloes Well-Known Member

I appreciate the offer! I can't thank all of you enough. You've all gone out of your way to be more than helpful!
    Cyrrena and knightowl like this.
  11. Araxes Active Member

The quest lines in the Forest Ruins and Oakmyst Forest are much better than the ones in the Peat Bog, IMHO. There's no reason to do all 3, unless you're a "completionist." If you have them available, hire a mercenary in Qeynos Harbor (at the inn) and then you should make quick work of any nuisances. Unless you're playing on Fallen Gate, in which case the Peat Bog will be quite a challenge without a companion or two.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Join a guild and most will give you big bags, help with gear as you level, and answer questions you have as well as help with quests when needed. Phoenix Rizing on Maj'Dul is one such guild :D
  13. Deboman New Member

If you ask in chat in game for help people will usually help you i pass out bags gear and plat to new players all the time.
  14. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Unfortunately, he's free to play, and cannot access chat.
    Soara likes this.
  15. Leloes Well-Known Member

I appreciate the suggestion but, as Rhodris stated, I am F2P so I can't use chat.
    Soara likes this.
  16. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I will be looking for you to show you where to get gear from now on
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have met a couple of people by them sending a random tell to another person asking that person to post in general for them since they are FtP and cannot talk in world channels.
    Soara likes this.
  18. Leloes Well-Known Member

Is Maj'Dul back online?
    Soara2 and Soara like this.
  19. Soara Member

i just went down on it
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll check it out. Thanks!
    Soara2 and Soara like this.