Getting run around

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mori, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Mori New Member

I am tired of submitting tickets for various in game issues and no help from Daybreak. Now I was informed of a ban even though I am member and have done nothing wrong to warrant it. Nevermind the fact that I was not informed. Now I get message in game when simply trying to access my own bank bags that the station marketplace was closed and it's a status text...what the heck does that mean. Seriously, how much does one customer have to put up with.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I get that message too about the marketplace 'timing' out' or whatever, it looks to me like the new database just can't keep up.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

"The Station marketplace is down" message is popping when I harvest, when I zone, etc. Obviously, a screw is loose somewhere. When it happens, in game do a /bug report and tell them what you were doing when the message appeared. That info will help the devs find the bug and squash it.

However, as compared to the crashing problems, this one is cosmetic. Annoying, but purely cosmetic. Just ignore it and carry on.