Getting any customer service support

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mori, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Mori New Member

They tell me at Daybreak that there is an account registered through steam from a few years ago. Now I honestly knew nothing about that account. Now I cannot get any customer service support and am tired of writing in useless unanswered tickets. So what do I do and who do I get I touch with to sort this out. This is all way over my head and is getting to point where truly it is not fun playing anymore. Can anyone please help!!!
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

You may have to explain your problem a bit more. If I understand correctly, you have an account and are able to log in and play. Then there is this second account that....are you trying to log into it or what is the issue with it? If it is an account with Steam and not with Daybreak, I'm not sure people here can help. I, for one, know nothing about Steam.
  3. Mori New Member

No I had no clue about 2nd account. Daybreak told me when my one character transfer did not happen. Now it does not even show up that I purchased or redeemed it. And when they do answer they keep me running in circles. So I am really not able to explain what is going on. I have no memory of when they say I made the other account, much less how it is connected to this one, when as you say I can log on and play. But don't say too loudly or I will get locked out