Getting AA as a silver mentor through Chronoing/Mentoring?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Treadstone9, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Treadstone9 New Member

Hi! I'm new to EQ2.

I have a question about earning AA as a silver player, with the AA slider locked at 50/50 and all.

I plan on doing just about all the content in the game with my character - for example, I'm going to do all the quests in all the newbie zones, and eventually I plan on betraying so I can do the other side's quests as well. About how many AA would that get me. Would it help if I use the Chronomage to self-mentor so I'm not doing gray quests?

Thanks!
  2. Treadstone9 New Member

Oh, sorry about the typo in the title of the thread. I meant 'silver member', not 'silver mentor'. :X
  3. AccidentProne37 Active Member

Yes, you'll need to mentor if you plan to do all the starting zones as they are mostly 1-20 and it only takes about 5ish levels (not sure exactly how many. hopefully someone else knows) for the quests to gray out and gray quests do not offer aa or xp unless you mentor to bring them back to at least a 'green' con. No idea how many aa that'd earn you though. Probably quite a lot at a 50% slider.
  4. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Can't speak for AA on a silver account, but I took my level 48 berserker back to her newbie zone because I had not done any of her quests, just fought. Mentored down and did the whole series mentoring up as I went for maximum xp , got four real levels and about 8 AA with the slider set to 10%.