Get Your Drakkinshard LON Achievement 8/13/13 Only!!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Amnerys Member

Collecting Legends of Norrath achievements? Play Drakkinshard today (by 11:59pm PST) to unlock the Release Day achievement!
    knightritalin likes this.
  2. knightritalin Active Member

Awesome, that's great. Thank You very much!!! EQ2 rocks!
  3. Gudum Active Member

Today is 8/13/13 - is date incorrect?
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

Which date are you referring to? This achievement is good today only (launch day).
  5. Gudum Active Member

Title of announcement has date of 8/16
    "Get Your Drakkinshard LON Achievement 8/16/13 Only!!"

If someone only looked at title, they might miss the achievement.
  6. Juzzo New Member

what do you mean by play drakkinshard? play a game play a scenario or?
  7. Lempo Well-Known Member

Just log in you get a starter set, I'll play a scenario and see.
  8. Dexella Associate Producer

Amnerys and I are still very sleepy from SOE Live...:confused:

Sorry about the confusion. We fixed it! :)

Also, to get the achievement, you just need to log in to LON today. Picking up the new Starter Deck is a good reason, or check out any of the 8 new scenarios!
  9. Lempo Well-Known Member

I'd ask just exactly what kind of shenanigans you 2 got in out there... but as they say "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas"
  10. Juzzo New Member

Any reason loot was overlooked for these scenarios all of the other ones appear to have loot?
  11. Lempo Well-Known Member

I got cards like all scenarios some have loot, the bonus scenarios/seasonals etc at the bottom generally have loot. But it is rather the exception not the rule scenarios having loot.
  12. Tineren Active Member

They started giving out loot in scenarios in Ethernauts (set 5) in 2008 but stopped after Legacies (set 12) in 2011. The monthly scenarios are all repeats from 2009-2010, which is why they have loot. That still leaves a couple dozen pieces of loot for playing through the scenarios though.
  13. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Darn! I missed it!

So.. is there *ever* going to be in-game loot for new scenarios again. I miss being able to earn neat things through them. If I can't earn neat things to play with in Norrath, I have no desire to play the scenarios. (Just my feedback) The game is fun, but without loot, I have other things I'd rather do. Why did they stop putting loot in scenarios in the first place?
  14. Bouncing Skull Active Member

I asked this a while back and got no response. I really enjoyed having unique items that could only be gotten through LoN, even if they were just appearance.