General Warlock Inquiries

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Jesteric, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Jesteric Guest

1st of all has anyone found a site that is representing the Warlock. If not Warlock alone anyone find a site that has an updated spell list. I'm googling regularly and every site has the same list and consistent inaccuracies. I came late to EQ but all the spell lists gave percentages and numbers, which I found helpful and I'm yet to see a complete or accurate list.

Read that Warlock is supposed to cast 33% faster for 33% less dmg and 33% less power than a Wizard. I'm commited to my Warlock and happy with my choice. I just want to know where this information came from. Is anyone able to prove or confirm this is true.

What are you, the masses, fighting against as far as cons when soloing?

Have you had any requests in a group environment. I start slow and end fast doing less dmg than I can, but enough to be noticed. Generally pacing my power bar with others and I've never had a comment either good, bad, or indifferent about my play. Anyone find grp members making requests of them yet? Other than to speed up the fights of course. Just curious as I think the Warlock maybe a little more versatile than the other magic dmg class and have some abilities or tricks that the grp may want.

Please tell me everyone got a crappy racial trait. Just lie if you have to. As a Kerra I wasn't offered the Int option as they are Wis and Agi based. I took a small Wis buff and increase Pwr regen. It's a 3 min buff with a long long timer. I'd do just about anything to pick again and if possible select whatever is permanent as this buff is too difficult to keep track of for the benefit gained.
  2. ARCHIVED-TheRealDude Guest

well eq2.ogaming.com/db/list/skills.php is the best site ive seen yet and as for your wanting numbers .... that will be quite difficult as the dmg is based not only on your lvl and the mobs level but the spell level and where your skill is at so with that many variables its hard to say a number