General Teku

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Malleria, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Malleria Well-Known Member

Can you put him back in pls?

Thx!
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Was he Removed? My Guild is still roughly 50% down on Commanders so we haven't seen him.

Edit: They (the devs) I believe hinted at his loot being modified. That may be why he was removed, if indeed he was.
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

/motd

I don't really care why he was removed. If they're redoing his loot table leave him in until the new loot is ready.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Then what? Get flooded with petitions of people complaining to have their loot updated after they looted it? I see no issue with it as is. They also could be redoing his mechanics to make him harder with the new update; if they are indeed updating it.

From a standpoint of the company work and possible influx of tickets I think they are doing just what they should. Sorry it is infringing upon your desires in-game. Be patient and he will be back. They did the same in SF with an Icy Keep: Retribution boss.
  5. Dinwiz Active Member

i knew it , teku is santa claus
  6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Naw saw him getting drunk with Rhoen Theer at the eq2 raid boss christmas party....
  7. Malleria Well-Known Member

Either scenario they really have no reason to pull him out of game, especially at a time when most of their staff won't be in the office. Loot revamps have been done without the complete removal of the raid mobs, including ones that didn't retroactively fix the drops, on a much wider scale than a single mob. Similarly changes to mechanics are simply inserted in a patch, they don't remove the mob entirely. Was he too easy? Sure. But he's been gone a while now. With no explanation. No indication except the message of the day. Time to put him back.
  8. Twyxx Well-Known Member

When they put in the fix to allow leader-only looting his chest was able to be respawned repeatedly and they didn't have the staff to fix it due to the holidays.
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

That would be a darn good reason to remove him Twyxx thanks for the info.
  10. Lempo Well-Known Member

So did they ban hammer and or remove the loot from those that exploited this, or did they just screw over the rest of the population?
    Because this is how they normally handle these types of situations.

The only thing they did right here I guess was put in a /motd.
  11. Twyxx Well-Known Member

Wasn't exploited afaik. Pretty sure it was found and reported.
  12. Crychtonn Active Member

Bummer I was hoping they'd taken him out to add him to his own instance like Trakanon :( I know a lot of people have been asking for that or at least a way to make all the trash go away. Be cool if they made PoW more like EoW with almost no trash. Just Teku sitting there yelling at the other bosses to go kill you.
    Lempo likes this.
  13. Lempo Well-Known Member

That would be ideal.
    It is pretty much already there that area is what EOW is staged in.
    If done like Trak where you must have completed a quest having been in a kill for all named mobs up to him it isn't like it would allow people to just bypass content.
    I was on a break when VP came out, so I don't know if it was always like that or if it was done as an afterthough because of the vast amount of trash in the zone, but that would great for POW.
    Maybe in Teku's chest they could put an item that would eliminate all trash mobs remaining in the zone, if you still needed to farm a particular group for drops you do them then use it, this would encourage completing the zone, because if you didn't the next time you'd have to clear the trash again.
  14. Buffrat Well-Known Member

^

Unless someone found it before I did. But they'll probably be banned if anyone abused it.
  15. Chronus Active Member

Any word when he's back yet?
  16. Andreia Member

Still no Teku... Could we have an update please ?
  17. Jacck Active Member

Or put his loot on the Commanders, thanks.
  18. Estred Well-Known Member

Doubt that will happen but would be nice to not have our time in PoW slighted by not being able to pull Teku when we take out the Commanders.
  19. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Since its taking so long to fix, how about an additional bonus to be able to skip straight to Teku when the chest is fixed?
  20. Evolt New Member

New update notes still don't mention a fix...... Give us an ETA today plz