gears in the machine heroic

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by knine, Feb 12, 2018.

1. knine Well-Known Member

Why oh why did you make huge red circles that extend into the sky now... there really was nothing wrong with the way it was.. nothing at all.. now its annoying especially if two spawn close to one another to see which way to roll out to... please change this back to original.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

for colorblind
    knine likes this.
  3. knine Well-Known Member

makes sense.. thanks.
  4. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I think it could have been done a little less sarcastically and still been effective.

Still, I guess we shouldn't beat on the Devs too much for actually being responsive to player requests.
  5. Hdizzleh Member

I am finding this change very difficult playing a solo mystic/healer in this zone.. Before it was not a problem, granted i am not colorblind (and i am happy to see the devs making changes to help those that are), however since they now cover nearly floor to ceiling it is extremely challenging to cure the detriments in time AND joust the circles. Before this update, it was tough enough curing the dets since they need to be cured 4-5x each on every person, and they often landed at the same time you need to joust circles, however now that the view is more obstructed, it is even more difficult.. I'd love to seem some tweaking so it is easier to see.
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

what does it change ? u still need to move away from circles.

the strat hasn't changed. only the look. (And i don't know for you but as long as my vision on teammates Healthpools and detriment is ok, I can do my job. I actually don't need to look at the mobs or players to heal and cure). Also priests have a prestige buff that allows them to cast on the run
  7. knine Well-Known Member

I’m not having a problem healing it. I play in third person view a lot and if the circles hit right it’s hard to the screen being filled up by lots of red to determine direction to move. The heals/cures are easy. I said it makes sense. Maybe they could make them not as high lol. Went from super easy to easy but annoying, but I do understand why.