Gateway Timeout

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-ronalmb, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-ronalmb Guest

I am getting a Gateway Timeout when I attempt to log in to EQ2 and Pox Nora. Is the Sony service down?
  2. ARCHIVED-Tzminice Guest

I'm also getting this as well. Comcast here up in the portland area. Was able to connect at like 3ish. And it started failing at say 4ish?
  3. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

Same. launchpad reports 504 Gateway Time-out. Trying to get to www.everquest2.com sits waiting for a response from lp.soe.com
    Dallas, TX area Verizon FIOS.
  4. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

Its all over the place. There is a timeout issue with the launcher.
  5. ARCHIVED-nnod Guest

Same, on two different computers. Just a moment ago a new message popped up that mentioned connection issues that are being worked on, so that's good.
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Hello my friends! The launchpad was down temporarily but should be back up now! Thank you for your patience and understanding Let me know if you continue to experience issues!
  7. ARCHIVED-Lamatu Guest

For anyone else reading this thread you should always try using Everquest2.exe in the install folder to bypass the Launcher when these problems come up.
  8. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Lamatu wrote:
    Lamatu, thanks for the info my friend. For this particular situation, it was on our end. The login servers were unavailable for about 15 minutes. Everything should be good to go now! Happy Gaming!