Gamewide Coercer chat

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by ARCHIVED-ProphecyCT, Jun 16, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Leawyn Guest

Try doing a /leave nektulos.coercer then rejoin. It doesn't always work, but I was kicked out of it this morning when I logged in, luckily caught it saying "You are already in coercer" and got it to rejoin.
  2. ARCHIVED-Roriondesexiest Guest

yeah tried that a bunch of times...
  3. ARCHIVED-Mortel.Fute Guest

wish i could join =( pvp server i dont think it lets me talk to other ppl in there
  4. ARCHIVED-Triple Black Guest

So, all I need to do is /join nektulos.coercer to be on the channel? That will be a great help for a newbie such as myself.
  5. ARCHIVED-Roriondesexiest Guest

Yep,
    Finally got mine working last week.
  6. ARCHIVED-110euph Guest

There's always a few folks there when I pop in. It's neat to be able to ask wiser heads than mine the questions that plague me.
    'n stuff.
  7. ARCHIVED-Triple Black Guest

Joined last night.

/incoming a barrage of newbie questions tonight.
  8. ARCHIVED-Meleania Guest

Is this in the Coercer FAQ? If not it should be, like

Is there a world wide Coercer chat? If so, what is it?
    <insert link to this thread>
  9. ARCHIVED-12345 Guest

I have the same problem now since 2 weeks, no way to leave the channel (that says "Invalid Channel name) or to join it (you are already in 'Nektulos.Coercer') ...
    How did people who had this problem to fix it ?

btw, I already delete my .ini file but always the same problem.
    Message Edited by krisallyde on 11-24-2006 09:55 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-Ganeden Guest

This channel sucks, 55 people in it tonight and I asked three or four questions over a few hours and not one answer, I didn't see any chat at all actually. Two thumbs down.
  11. ARCHIVED-Verrie77 Guest

Joined aswell..but not sure if i did it right...not a soul onboard there.
  12. ARCHIVED-JoePa Guest

Does anyone know if you can join from other language zone servers (EU)?
  13. ARCHIVED-EndlessHurt Guest

alright i'll join it the next time im on.
  14. ARCHIVED-chily Guest

With TSO the _Evil and _Good of Chat channels has gone. There for nektulos.coercer doesn't work anymore. New Channelname: befallen.coercers
  15. ARCHIVED-Zarulm Guest

Sure I'll join next time Im on.
    befallen.coercer....
    s or no s on the end?
  16. ARCHIVED-krierkrier Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Beotar Guest

And now we're in...?
  18. ARCHIVED-Thalador Dufosnee Guest

Whats the new channel with Befallen gone?
  19. ARCHIVED-Zayil Guest

One night in befallen.coercers some bright mind realized that the channel would disappear with the server, so he proceeded to create oasis.coercers - and pre merger there were a few people in it (along with the old channel, of course). Over the past few days I have sat all by myself in the channel, occasionally seeing a soul or two from Oasis in there. I might have missed the memo that said Oasis spreads contagious diseases, but whatever the reason IDK where everyone ran to, or if it is just a coincidence. I def miss the ww chat, and hope to see everyone reconvened. I don't care where it is at, as long as it's live and useful.
    Guk is often preferred because it is a short server name, and guk.coercers does exist -- so... I'm going to guess that this is what will become our new channel.
  20. ARCHIVED-Beotar Guest

Well, befallen.coercers is back now, idk how or why, but at least there's a well known channel with lots of people in it again.