G700s mouse and eq2

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jdark, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Jdark New Member

Just bought a g700s mouse which has 7 buttons that can be programmed for different commands/macros. I was thinking I could set auto attack to one voice chat to another assist to one and some other commands but the problem is when I go to change the command keys eq2 only recognizes 2 of the buttons, the buttons do work in windows. Any suggestions?
  2. Sapienta Active Member

Set your mouse buttons to keyboard shortcuts. For example, if your auto attack is on the hotbar in the slot activated by pressing "1", program the mouse button you want to 1. And for things that can be put on a hot bar, it has the advantage that rearranging stuff or using different actions for different characters, or even different games, is as easy as dragging and dropping in your UI instead of reprogramming your mouse or switching profiles (if your mouse supports that).

Not sure if you can hotkey voice, but I use one of the CTRL keys for push-to-talk, so I'd set the mouse button I wanted to use for that to that CTRL key, or whatever the key you usually use is.
  3. Jdark New Member

yes you are correct i can set different keys to the mouse buttons but you made me look at the actually software for the mouse software and holy the software has a profile for eq2 that list all the commands and lets me choose which button to assign.. easy!!

[IMG]