Fury - Stormbearer's Fury Broken

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Hammdaddy, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Hammdaddy Active Member

The fury Prestige ability on the right side of the prestige tree is currently slated to give this:
    Applies Control the storm. Last for 2 Minutes.
    - Reduces all damage done to the group members by 1.5%
    Now this ability increments up to 8 times which gives 1.5 x8 = 12%

Now the problem with this ability is it has a 10 Meter effect radius AROUND the target that it is hit with. So in other words if i am 30 meters from the mob and my group is 30 as well they will not get any DR because they are not within 10 meters of the TARGET that the spell was hit with. The fury themselves get the DR however group members don't. The way i came to this conclusion is on fights where we are all stacked up I.E commanders everyone had the DR however on fights where we were ranged it didn't seem to have the same effect. It could be some other underlying issue involving the horrible lag this game experiences, but if this could be looked into it would be great. Thanks.
    -Jammlee, Fury of Crushbone.
  2. Hammdaddy Active Member

Also another thing broken about it is if someone is more than 35 meters away from you and then comes back into 35 their DR resets down to 1increment regardless of their prior amount.
  3. Maar New Member

Agreed. That's silly. That's supposed to be repired.
  4. Deadly Decorator Active Member

Ah...that explains a lot then.
  5. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Time to go back to the Self Potency buff now :)
  6. Hammdaddy Active Member

Bump cause still no response/care!
  7. Xelgad Developer

We're unable to reproduce the first issue you're mentioning. The Damage Reduction component is centered on the fury, and when I just tested it on live, it splashed onto my group when I was max casting range from my target.

Does this happen 100% of the time for you, or are there other situations that cause it to happen?

As far as the second issue, we're looking into a fix. That one I can reproduce.
  8. Hammdaddy Active Member

I have this issue mostly in wing 3 when i have around 1-2 second button lag, i tried to reproduce it in the guild hall yet i found it worked as stated but in wing 3 im having issues with people not gaining increments. Im assuming im just lagging or the second part of it breaking is the reasoning people have two increments when i target them (the reason i asked their increments is because on fights like lady mirnella i get hit for 100k for example and they get hit for 130k with equal resists)