Fury Spell List *Updated June 23, 2008*

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-Almanac, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Ashtura Guest

Maybe I'm blind here, but I'm not seeing any level 64 spell on this list.
  2. ARCHIVED-lichmeister Guest

hmm if you are, then i am too... i just double and triple checked...

i just checked 10 ton hammer but their spell list is only updated to level 60

Almanac? are we just blind and/or stupid?:smileywink:
  3. ARCHIVED-Almanac Guest

You're both right, there isn't a level 64 spell listed at the moment. As I said in my original post I'm only level 52, so I got spells higher than that from other forum posts. I believe the post I used for tier 7 spells was incomplete as it listed spells from beta. If anyone has a more complete list of tier 7 spells I'll gladly update my list. Barring that I will verify and update the list as I level up. Thanks
  4. ARCHIVED-Despair Guest

The LVL 64 Spell is the upgrade to the Intimidation line.....you can check out all the app2 spells except for Urchin and the 65 Special spell at your local Priest guild in NFP and wherever u go in Qey =P
    -Despaired
  5. ARCHIVED-Almanac Guest

Thanks Despair, didn't realize the Fury Trainer had spells for Tier 7. The list has been updated :)
    Message Edited by Almanac on 03-05-200609:10 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-SpritRaja Guest

You are missing a screen shot of the 2nd achievement 'Nature Blade' in the Strength AA line.
    But very Informative post.
    Message Edited by SpritRaja on 03-09-200604:03 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Almanac Guest

Woops, inadvertantly deleted it last time I edited the post. Added it back in, thanks :)
  8. ARCHIVED-DarkElena Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Nurinai Guest

Found a mistake =)

Owl´s Reparation is not a heal, but a group buff as you can see in the t7-spell thread you have linked :smileywink:

But thx for the great work :smileyhappy:
    Message Edited by Nurinai on 03-11-200603:08 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-Ashtura Guest

Actually, that's been fixed. It is a level 70 heal.
    392-480/tick
  11. ARCHIVED-Nurinai Guest

So this will be the group hot?
    and we get the shriek too?
    and Urchin....

This 3 spells at lvl 70?
    I am now lvl 69 and I want to be prepared with the right Adept3 spell*G*
  12. ARCHIVED-Ashtura Guest

Yes on all 3 counts. The link above is accurate.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kerlin Guest

I am probably not the first to think of this, but I have a question about the stamina line. Serenity is supposed to make you immune to stun effects. Does this mean that you can cast porcupine and call of storms without being stunned? If that is the case, then that makes a HUGE difference in their playability. Can anyone confirm or reject this?
    Kerlin - 69 Fury
  14. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

No you cant unstun yourself while using porc/call with serenity.
    Message Edited by quetzaqotl on 03-20-200610:24 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-mystic586 Guest

In Beta Call of Storms was on the same timer as Ring of Fire....does anyone know if they still are? If not I guess I will be getting Call of Storms, if they are their is no point at the moment.
  16. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

its on a seperate timer, it looks greats but its [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]
  17. ARCHIVED-Bibe Guest

wasnt carnal mask 62, not 61?
  18. ARCHIVED-morinfir Guest

Just an FYI that lvl 35 Spirit of the Bat can be crafted. http://eq2craft.computersims.com/Recipe.aspx?id=4267

Not sure if you have to have Bloodlines to craft it, but you don't need to in order to use it.
  19. ARCHIVED-DarkElena Guest

You don't need Bloodlines to craft Spirit of the Bat. The books for the Bloodlines spells (essentials and advanced) can be purchased in the tradeskill societies (can't remember if it is the general or specialized society). I did this myself and I don't have Bloodlines.
  20. ARCHIVED-mystic586 Guest

Carnal Mask is 61. I have the Adept 3 version.