Fury damage

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-Enderlin, Jun 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Enderlin Guest

Im thinking of playing a Fury. I always thought Karana was a pretty cool deity. So can they deal some decent damage in instances up 1-90 and even somewhat in raids?
  2. ARCHIVED-jetjockpjb Guest

Drenderlin@Blackburrow wrote:
    Yes. Among the priest classes, a Fury can be the best DPSer. Generally speaking, Furies have a lot of flexibility. Depending on gear, skill, spell quality and AA setup, a Fury can be a good, though not brilliant, DPSer or a good, but not brilliant, healer. Most Furies, I think, go for a balanced blend and end up as decent DPSers that can also heal well.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

With my current spec, I can easily solo heal Underdepths and all the other Skyshrine instances. In my usual group I play in, my dps is usually in the 50-70k range. Keep in mind that is while solo healing.
    In raids, I am always the solo healer in the mage group, keeping the squishies alive. With all their added buffs, and the utility of the Trouby and Illusionist, my dps is usually in the 70-120k range.
    I love the Fury :) I also love having 2 group cures and a raid-wide cure as well. I suggest a fury to anyone! Even from 1-90 I could heal very well in group as well as contribute dps. Also have no problems soloing. Can easily do Covenant District instance with a merc. I been trying it solo lately for a challenge, and can get 2 of the named down so far. Thats a tough one though :p
    I also love my Mystic though. He can do some pretty good melee dps while healing :) Takes me a bit to adjust to only having 1 group cure though.