Fury adornments...

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Galorif, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Galorif New Member

So I use
    descent of drinal, on ranged
    Winds of obol, on 2h
    Harrowed madness, on 2h
    Truespirit's legacy, on belt
    storms animist/bolstered attributes, on pot cloak / cb/pot dc cloak

I generally don't heal as a fury, unless it's a tough mob...
    So that being said.. Should I be going for higher pot, or dc.
    I have the ev charm...

Should cb be generally as close to pot as possible?

Also I was thinking for dropping descent of drinal, for screams. Thoughts?

Also, does truespirits legacy stack between other characters?

I generally parse (raid) average of 1-2mil on st named fights.
    And 2-5mil on ae fights. I have a casting order in place that works. Just need to know if specific war runes would increase my dps significantly.
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Truespirits & Winds of Obol on belt/cloak. Bolstered Attributes on wand, with Blinding Gleam, Split Second, and Foundations of Adamant on swap wands. Storm Animus on mainhand, and offhand is your choice between Harrowed Madness, Bolstered Endurance, Screams of Battle, Wild Swings. Grab a Stun immunity rune for your swap mainhand and a Stifle immunity rune for your swap offhand (or run stifle immunity full time).

Get many crit bonuses. It's just better in general because you can weave quick cast dps abilities between heals and maintain the CB buff even while healing most of the time. Descent of Drinal is meh. Truespirit's and Winds stack between multiples in group (6x = 72/108 respectively). Also you can solo heal everything in the game with a doublecast cloak/belt, but if you want a heal cloak/belt just in case I'd go double crit bonus or 1 crit bonus 1 potency.
  3. Hammdaddy Active Member

Storm animus: Cloak
    Belt: Bolstered Attributes
    Ranged: Descent of Drinal (Stun/stifle/fear swap in)
    Main hand (2hander): winds/truespirits
    i have a 1hander that has bolstered endurance and a shield with the coe split second when i need it.