Furniture Auction Dec 19th (LDL Server)

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by ARCHIVED-SkargeD, Dec 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-SkargeD Guest

~Couriers are sent out across the lands posting flyers in all major cities~

Come one Come all to the Nagafens Flame Trading Company's guild hall
    Located in Halas for a Grand Opening of the Auction house! We will be hosting a Furniture Auction with many exquisitely crafted pieces of furniture by Sevarious Splinterclaw! Doors will open at 7pm and the auction will start at 8pm on December 19th come by early to browse the items and make a list or just to meet some new people and watch the action! Do you need a last minute Frostfell gift ? Or just need something to tie your room together we may just have what your looking for !

Where: Nagafens Flame Trading Company Guild hall in Halas (LDL server)
    When: 7pm on December 19th

((This will be my first auction with hopefully many to come, For now it will just be items i craft but if the event goes well and other parties are interested i'll open it up to everyone and all types of items .. doors will open at 7pm EST, and auction starts at 8 EST, come on by for the autcion or just to RP and wander the hall, I dont know how long the auction itself will take (since I've never hosted an auction before) but everyone, Guides included (if you feel inclined) are invited and free to stay around and RP afterwards ! If your unable to make it for that evening feel free to stop by and have a look around and send somone else to bid in your place, The halls doors are allways open but you may see me running around franticly trying to finish the hall up in preperation ))

2. ARCHIVED-SkargeD Guest

((Id like to thank everyone that showed up for the first auction, I had fun trying to keep track of everything and I hope everyone else had fun at the event !))