Fun house feature I've built but can't share with you

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Galldora, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Galldora Well-Known Member

Here's a little sneak peak at a house I have under construction and scheduled for unveiling in time for the NOTD celebration. I've added a feature on the roof that is really fun. Fun for me, that is. I'm sad that the fire launchers go out when the zone closes and they don't come back on until they're manually restarted. So visitors can't see the fireworks unless I happen to be there. (I'm assuming visitors can't turn on the fireworks, although I haven't actually tested this yet. I imagine you'd have to have trustee access, though. In any case, considering the precarious location of my Fireworks Command Post, it would be foolish to expect guests to light their own fireworks display!)

If anyone reading this has an in with the proper gnomes, could you ask if these launchers might possibly be changed so they work like the Ro candles? Those can be turned off, but if they are turned on they come on when the zone loads.

In the meantime...although, hehe, of course I'm expecting this to be "fixed" to my liking right away...I guess you could always build your own fireworks station on the roof of your own house. :D For my rooftop display, I've incorporated a Spire of the Ethermere and a half-dozen fire launchers.

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  2. Shadrac Well-Known Member

The Eye of Sauron!
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Ohh, I love... can't wait to see more.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Shadrac like this.