Fuel Depot for your house

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by brokenshieldd, Feb 20, 2013.

1. brokenshieldd Active Member

Ok guys when you gave the Guild hall the New Depots You said some time in the future we could get those for are houses as well. I have a idea on how the crafters could earn there Fuel depot and that it to make it a reward for a crafting quest or quest line.

Dont be a hater guys but Maybe we can help Qho out again. =)
    Eradani, Karrane, Alenna and 2 others like this.
  2. Elostirion Well-Known Member

I wouldnt mind burying that brat in coal. Dusty, dusty coal.....especially if I got a fuel depot out of the bargain.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Quests take time to make. I want my depot now :p
    Elostirion likes this.
  4. VeilShard Active Member

PLease please please!

/Throws armfuls of brellium
  5. Owli Member

6. Karrane Well-Known Member

Omg Please Please Please Please add the house fuel depot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Meirril Well-Known Member

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Or a decent conversation with devs.
    Elostirion and Deveryn like this.
  8. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I agree. It's already on their list of things to do after they take whatever time they need to monitor the guild depots.
  9. Avianna Well-Known Member

I have been asking for this for a couple of years and I was told in a PM from a dev that we were supposed to have it by Christmas, here it is almost march and no sign of it yet. I have been patiently waiting a long time for my home fuel depot, would sure be nice if we could at least get a word or two from a dev saying where this is at on the to-do list.
  10. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I threw up a quote and asked in the depot feedback thread. We'll see what happens. :p
  11. Aelfan Active Member

I recently posted on adding new tinkering recipes, as that is where I get my house harvest depot from, but any source to get more house depots would be very welcome. In my family we have three fully paid-up accounts and four players (probably that will mean four accounts eventually), and it would be nice to have somewhere that all of my family's toons could share resources. I have set up a crafting zone in one toon's house that has harvest depots in it for all our rares and other mats, but it would be great to have depots for fuel, shinys, L&L parts, and just a miscellaneous depot for other stuff I want them to be able to share. This doesn't mean I would not visit my guild hall, or be active in my guild, it would just make it more fun and convenient for my family.
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

If they would just give me a personal fuel depot recipe (even if all the components are rare), I would be happy. I deposit shinys for the guild, L&L stuff for the guild, food for the guild, etc., but I do my crafting at the house set up for that purpose (except when doing writs - then I try to restock what I use to the guild depot from my own depot). So being able to deposit my fuel at a central location would help - especially since there are, by necessity, currently some fuels that are carried on more than one character. Having a fuel depot at the house would give a common pool from which to draw.

That isn't to say that your wish for the others is any less valid - just saying that I would be satisfied with partial progress toward the goal you posted.
  13. Karrane Well-Known Member

I also hope that this comes to us soon. I would do almost anything to be able to have a fuel depot in my crafting home!!.............. lol.. almost!
  14. Avianna Well-Known Member

I do not want or need any of the other depots in my house other than simply the harvest boxes and fuel depot. all the shinys and L&L all go to the guild. as for the family situation I suggest a family guild sounds like exactly what you need, small little guild for your family only that you guys can build and lvl up together, sounds like a great family time.
  15. Tetrol Well-Known Member

I just wish they had vending machine like tradeskill stations that just charged you the relevant amount per combine - so no fuels, but retain the charge.
  16. Rolaryn Active Member

AWESOME...but knowing SOE, EVERYTIME you went to craft something a box would flash on the screen and say something like "You have chosen to make (rhenium field point arrows). The fuel cost for this attempt is 6s. Do you accept? continue/cancel" and we'd all be lie "AAAAARGH" lol
  17. Rolaryn Active Member

Id like a quest like in COE so when Im done with that big long quest I can kill Qho...and put his head on my house wall.
  18. Aelfan Active Member

I'm already in the best guild in Norrath, why would I want to change? ;) I certainly wouldn't say someone else is wrong because they do not have the same problems or priorities that I do. Making things easier and more fun for people with multiple accounts encourages multiple accounts, which supports this game.

But really, keeping fuel at home would certainly be high on my list, but even better would be a vendor - maybe a tinkered one? It would save buying several plat worth of fuel for the depot, which then runs out just when you are ready for an extended crafting session!
  19. Deveryn Well-Known Member

A little birdie told me about another little birdie telling them that the fuel depot code is in. The item just need to be designed.
  20. Avianna Well-Known Member

lol