fuel depot balance

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Ketheson, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Ketheson New Member

Put your plat in your bank .Go to fuel depot lower each fuel to under 1000. Sell the fuel back to fuel merchant. Then after getting all the fuel under 1000 each. buy each fuel of level 110,then level 100 and so on. until there 1000 of each fuel type in fuel depot and run out of coins.
    This will use up the overstock of the lower fuel supply and still leave enough lower fuel for a toon to level up.
    Guild fuel depot:
    There was over 500 plat made and spent to filled levels 110 to 80 with 1000 of each fuel.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I don't get it. Sorry. Is there only room for 1k of each?
  3. Steelviper Active Member

Sounds like some kind of exploit. If you wanted to report it, you just did. Although I don't really understand almost anything you're trying? to tell.

Better to stay away from doing this, as it's going to be fixed, and people using it will be lucky to not feel any consequence from using it.
  4. Ketheson New Member

It not a exploit. you don't need 3000 basic coal, so you sell 2000 basic coal. then use the coin to buy the higher levels fuels.It a way to reduce the large amount of fuel items that been piling up in the fuel depot.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

The stack size and the number of stacks in depots is independent. And you can't have 2 stacks of the same item in a depot.
    I'm with the majority of people in this thread.. I don't understand the point the OP is trying to get across.
  6. Kheldorm Active Member

It's not an exploit, just seems a way to take the guild money from the depot and stick it in your pocket.
    You know, you can do exactly the same thing with ALL depots. Fuel, harvests, collections, food...
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Ah, not exploiting the game mechanics, just ripping off your guild....
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Are you telling us how to buy more higher level fuel without spending any plat? I have lots of plat, but I can see this helping a struggling guild leader actually. Sell low level mats to get the higher level ones. No rip off in it since the cost is still in there.
    Op said the plat made was spent on the higher fuel
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

I guess I don't consider that 'made plat' if the same cost worth of fuel is in the depot. But then I've never understood the point of a fuel depot in a guild hall anyway. The fuel merchant makes far more sense and I think it may even be cheaper, to boot.
    Rosyposy and Soara2 like this.
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Well I stock mine up so I just go in and craft. No need to buy from merchant all the time and with mass production, I know I can burn through 1000 of a fuel easy. Esp when making the other depot items. Food, ammo, totems, etc
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kheldar Active Member

I don't want to keep my bags full of fuel for one reason. Especially with the insane amounts required for the PoP garbage.
  12. Loresinger Active Member

They're not ripping off their guild, they're using that money to buy higher level fuels for the depot.

It's not being explained very well, but the idea is this - if your guild hall fuel depot has a ton of lower level fuel in it (which few people are going to be using very much of, since you level out of the lower levels so fast), you take out most of it, sell it, and then use that money to buy the higher level fuels, which most people are using these days. Just a little depot maintenance, basically.
    Ketheson and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

That was explained later, yes. The comments about 'making plat' are what threw me off.
  14. semisus Does not play this game

seems like a awful lot of work for 500plat
  15. Fleurs Active Member

Especially since you can farm 5 key in pop in 5 minute, sell them on broker for easily 10k, and buy hundreds of thousand (?) of max level fuel.