FTP Oddness Today 3/6/2019

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

1) I tried to go to my house, Dhalgar Precipice of the Deep, and found it no longer existed. I had previously purchased the appropriate XPac, but now my account shows no purchases for the past two years.
    2) Several other characters have mysteriously lost their Market Bulletin Boards, even though they have market crates placed in their houses.

This has only happened on Thurgadin, not the other servers this account is on.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

For something like this, you probably need to create a Support Ticket.

I assume you have tried the simple things, such as rebooting your computer completely; and starting Launchpad, clicking the Advanced Tools button (crossed hammer and wrench icon) and asking it to validate your files?

Having a merchant crate placed in your house has nothing at all to do with Market Bulletin Boards. You purchase Market Bulletin Boards for a few coppers from merchants in one of the cities and hang them on the wall like you do a painting:
    • Sneed Galliway in Qeynos Capitol District (289, -18, -76)
    • Vhishall in The City of Freeport (-92, -38, 62)
    • Innkeeper Twiggy in Greater Faydark (441, 93, 317)
    • Innkeeper T'Vox in Neriak, City of Hate (107, 24, 157)
    • Thaldok'li Riz'Dn in Timorous Deep (2597, 87, 1327)
    • Corna Kilgour in Frostfang Sea (-301, 173, -107)
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks for trying, but you cannot submit a ticket on a FTP account.
    The market bulletin boards were in my houses and they disappeared.
    I think DBG screwed up its billing system and thus screwed up my account.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Anything to do with billing is an internal DBG function that we can't help you with. Perhaps you could do one month of paid subscription so you can send in a ticket?
    Breanna likes this.