Frostshadow Tyranodon - Incorrect stats

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Aenema, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Aenema New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Other
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Character: Level 100 Warlock

Summary: Mount not giving stats on tool tip

Description: The Frostshadow Tyranodon mount only gives Potency and Ability Mod. So 2 out of the 11 stats it should be giving.. After reporting to GM they confirmed that was the case and were unable to help me... said must be bugged.. send a bug report Hence here I am.. I would appreciate if this could be explored and fixed by someone who knows what they are doing since I paid real money for this item and was not offered any kind of fix or compensation. Thank You.

Edit: So after moving this item to my level 120 alt I have discovered that the item seems to scale with level and gives all stats to a character of that level. This is literally the first question I asked GMs "Does this item scale with level in some way?" and they were unable to answer me. So the real issue here is that other similar items have a red text warning in the tooltip that indicates a certain level requirement to receive stats - this item has no such text. Given the fact that it costs real money it would be nice if it included this text because people make purchase decisions based on the items' description. In my case I was a returning player with lower than max level so my purchase decision was based on the description on this item leading me to believe it would give me a huge boost that would help me during leveling.
    Cyliena and Twyla like this.
  2. validate New Member

same issue many months later November now. bought it as i thought at level 30 i'd get more then just a speed flying mount , with nice scaling stats as i level with my new character. grinded to 30 last night and bought the pack. i saw my other claimable mounts with the red txt no stat gain until 120. so i use them for looks only . but this Frostshadow Tyranodon does not stat 120 for stats gain. not impressed. that you brought this up in March and still not fixed.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, there's a Bug Report section of the forums, and a /bug in game. While sometimes an item may be seen here in the forums by the devs, ensuring it is reported in the right place helps. Not saying it would have been fixed if reported in that section, many bugs get reported and not resolved for far longer, just pointing out that it doesn't help when it's reported in the wrong place. Probably safer to assume it doesn't have stats and be surprised if anything is granted early.
    Dude likes this.