Frostfell Wonderland Village

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Evilary, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Evilary Well-Known Member

I didn't want to detract from the feedback on the Test forums so I posted this here.

This is my first time returning to the Village in many years. I seem to remember there used to be mobs on some of the islands, is that true? I like that they are not there anymore if so, I just wanted to refresh my memory.

The crafting stuff you get from the presents, can you get that from the pack pony or goblin as well? It feels like I have been harvesting for day(not really) and still can only make 1 or 2 of certain things due to the wide variety of items you need to collect overall.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

mobs that activate when you get close are only there for 1 specific quest. A Deepice Mystery - the unfreezing NPCs quest, which since last year is only needed to be done once per character. Once you finish that quest now you will never have to unfreeze them again every year

upgraded pony brings holiday items, goblin no

quest for upgrading your pony:
    https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/A_Gathering_Obsession_Beyond_The_Grave
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm still working on getting my pony. Getting closer, just finished collecting his stuff from KoS.
  4. Dgkelly38 Active Member

I attempted to add a non-map image of it (plus Santa Glug's sleigh) to the official wiki, but it fell off. Anybody else want to try?
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The mobs you have to kill are specifically tied to the starter quests. Once you've completed them once per toon, they disappear forever, even in following years.
    Twyla likes this.