Frostfell Sig Exchange?

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kethaera, Nov 30, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Are there enough of us sig artists left who'd be interested in doing a Frostfell sig exchange? I'll volunteer to host it if there's enough interest.
    For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, in the past we've done exchanges of the sigs we create. You must already have a thread as a sig creator in the EQ2 Signatures forums to partcipate. We usually have a theme (such as Frostfell), and have a sign-up period for one week, where you put information about and pictures of your character. After the sign-up period ends, the host assigns you the person to make the sig for, and it remains a secret until the turn-in date, usually one week later. If you're not available on the turn-in date, you give your completed sig to the host early, and the host will turn it in for you.
    So, please respond if you're interested in participating! They can be a lot of fun, and a good chance to stretch your wings artistically.
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Count me in!!
    I hosted last year's and it was a lot of fun...here's a link, if anyone's interested in a flashback. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I've only just returned to the sig making now that winter is here (and things have slowed down). Count me in!
  4. ARCHIVED-Kedo Guest

I am Interested!
  5. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

/just now notices the carebear in Kedo's sig
    OMG! Hahaha. I love it!
  6. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

i can play Keth, if its not too late, got the tac one done already *beams*
  7. ARCHIVED-Lenalia Guest

Sapphirius wrote:
    How did you make the Flashes on it? Is it a Preset or selfmade? I will have it on mine! :D
  8. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Vanesse@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Nope, not too late. Gonna start the official sign-up probably this weekend, just wanted to make sure there were gonna be enough who wanted to play before I went to all the trouble.
  9. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

I had a thread at one time . .it seems to have gotten lost in amongst the new ones. .Can I still come and play?
  10. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

quiarrah wrote:
    Yup.
    I should have all my stuff together and get the official sign-up thread going Soon[tm].